Pages

Friday, 27 June 2014

Suits you challenge

The lovely Leah from 30 something curvy me has organised this challenge that consists is styling an outfit for another fellow blogger, what a coincidence that I have Leah myself to style on my first challenge.
If you have not meet Leah yet....
You can follow her on Twitter


And what else can I tell you about her! She has got this amazing curly hair and she is also Miss East Midlands Curve 2014!!
The outfit I have chosen for her is a hot pink dress with some nice white heels as I believe she loves wearing high heels.

Dress from Pink Clove available here
You can get this lovely shoes online here

And we can't forget that she is a 'Miss' and has a final coming up, so I thought I choose a dress for that date just because I saw it and I thought she would look gorgeous in that tone of blue and I love the Grecian style shoulder.
For Miss Curve 2014 final this amazing dress here!
There you go! what do you think? Can you see Leah wearing my choices?
Patty x

Check out the other beautiful ladies participating in the challenge:



10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!!! I love pink and that pink is perfect for me! Thank you. I adore the blue dress too...I haven't yet got my evening wear for the comp so you never know, it could be a winner! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it, I was away in holidays so i am sorry that some of the link didn't work but all sorted now, also realised I am rubbish with accessories/bags etc because i hardly wear any myself! x

      Delete
  2. The blue dress is gorgeous that would be amazing for Leah's pageant life x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right? that blue really suits her skin tone I think and the grecian style too, thanks for reading x

      Delete
  3. Leah would look amazing in both the pink and the blue :) :) And the blue dress looks so luxurious too would be great for the evening dress :) Love what you've chosen here xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Felicity, glad you like it x

      Delete
  4. Wow, that Grecian style dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I think Leah will look mega gorgeous wearing it. x

      Delete
  5. Some lovely choices. I really like the grecian number and the colour is amazing x

    ReplyDelete