Pages

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Same size, different shape challenge

Hi ladies,
I have joined the challenge 'Same size, different shape' organised by the lovely Toni from 'The left of perfect'.
This challenge presents you with the idea that people using the same size can actually look very different as we not all have the same shape, you can be taller, smaller, pear shape, hour glass, apple shape...
In my case, I am an hourglass shape or that I've been told, 5'2 and a size UK20 so I am in the shorter side.
This week look was 'skinny jeans' which is one of my favourite pieces but also one of the most difficult to find that fits me well as my thighs are quite big.
Sorry about the quality of the pictures it was very sunny and they were taken from my iphone but here I am wearing my skinny jeans and my polka dot shirt from the New Look Inspire range from the past season so sorry they're not available online anymore.



The glasses were one of my first buys from Depop... I love them!
Please have a look below at the other beautiful ladies participating in this challenge!
Patty xx

6 comments:

  1. Patty you look so cute love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking mega cute in polka dots and the jeans look awesome on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty, I love that combination! x

      Delete
  3. You look fab, loving the polka dots :) x

    ReplyDelete