I had a great weekend visiting London a couple of weeks ago and meeting with some of my favourite plus size bloggers Big Fat Betty and Sarah from Sarah is smiley. Don't forget to check out their really cool blogs.
We met for a coffee at the Starbucks inside the New look Store in Picadilly Circus and of course I got lost and I walked all the way to the Marble Arch New Look store to find out that was the wrong store and had to walk all the way back.
Well, once I arrived, we had a quick drink and went straight into the shopping area. I tried lots of things (I have to put the pictures together of the outfits that didn't fit or look awful..so that will be another post).
I am such a bargain hunter so most of the stuff was from the sale...let me know what do you think and if you are tall enough get that gorgeous maxi skirt!
- Lucky top from the New Look Inspire range (bargain at £4 sale price)
- I love the floral maxi skirt (current collection £19.99), unfortunately was far too long, I was moaning for an hour about why wasn't available in petite size (I am 5'2)
- The Purple peplum top, another bargain from the Inspire range at £4, I have worn it twice already such a good buy!
- Aztec dress from New Look Inspire, current collection at £16.99, I tried a size 20 and it was perfect. It is a bodycon dress so I probably need some good shapewear under to hide my sins.
- Cheeky jumper, £6 on the sale, it is very oversize, I have worn it every Sunday since then and I love it, so comfy.
- Cartoon/ polkadot bodycon dress from Primark £10 size Uk20. It is very snugly fittings but again the magic of a good shapewear makes me feel comfortable wearing it.
I also bought a beautiful summer strapless maxidress in Primark that if the weather allows me would be wearing very soon.
Thanks for reading my lovelies and thanks to the great Betty for introducing me in the world of New Look as I had never bought anything before from them.
Enjoy the weekend,
Patty xo xo